AUDITIONING FOR COMEDY THERAPY IS AN EASY PROCESS!
So you want to work for Comedy Therapy but we don’t know you yet?
We have a process to get you on our virtual stage and get you seen.
The Showcase Show Every Other Thursday Night at 8pm is Our Audition Show
12 Comics who are not yet part of the Comedy Therapy Family perform alongside our headliners to see if they have what it takes to join the club!
1) On www.ComedyTherapy.com find The Thursday Showcase that works for you. Sign-Up Closes Thursday at 6pm EST!
2) Sign -Up to Perform using the Comedian Performer Ticket – Free of Charge.
2) Go to www.comediandetails.comedytherapy.com on the Comedy Therapy website to submit all your information to the club database.
3) Email a Hi-quality Head Shot to email@example.com
4) Download the Flyer Above or from the Eventbrite listing – and paste your headshot in the flyer.
5) Promote the show so we can hear the laughs – there is no bringer requirement – we just want you to have the best audition possible. Audience tickets are Pay What They Can to make it reasonable for the audience.
12 Comics Maximum
5 Minutes Sets (Be Prepared – This is NOT an Open Mic)
The Sets will be Recorded so that the Bookers can review them later and decide who gets passed at the club. Every Comic will get brief feedback about the pass or fail.
If you are not passed – please wait 3 weeks before applying again to give other comics a chance and for you to work on your craft.
Have an Awesome Set!
The Booking Team!